Gifts for Him
1. The Monocle Guide to Drinking and Dining – I love cute coffee table books but unfortunately most of them are feminine in topic/cover. I like this manly book for the guy in your life and I imagine it stacked with a few other books on a coffee table, on a bookshelf, or on a bedside table!
2. Tumi Wallet – Guys carry their wallets everywhere and they get worn down quickly. If you’re at a loss on what to get your favorite guy, you can never go wrong a new leather wallet!
3. Patagonia Pullover – A classic pullover that he can wear all season long.
4. Keihl’s Men’s Starter Kit – The cold and dry weather of winter can do a number on a guy’s skin – get them a skincare starter pack to help them keep their skin soft and moisturized all winter long!
5. Dog Days Socks – Most men have to wear suits to work and don’t get much freedom with what they are allowed to wear – that’s when fun socks come in! T loves bright and crazy socks to wear with his work attire. It’s a fun addition to their work wardrobe that adds a bit of personality.
6. Canada Goose Beanie – If you’re not comfortable shopping for clothes for your guy, get him a beanie. No need to worry about sizing and he’ll love it!
7. Bluetooth Headphones – T has these and is obsessed with them so I think they would be the perfect gift for any guy in your life who doesn’t have them!
8. Bluetooth Speaker – We have two of these in our apartment and we love them. This is a gift for your guy that you can also enjoy!
9. UGG Slippers – Anything made by UGG is my favorite because of how soft and comfortable it is. These slippers are no exception and will keep your guy’s feet warm while he is lounging around on a Saturday watching football!
10. The Golfer’s Essential Kit – I think this would be an adorable stocking stuff for any golf lover!