I love Easter because it’s a holiday that symbolizes rebirth and spring. Flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and pastel colors are king. As the holiday approaches, I thought I’d show you what I’ll be wearing this Sunday as well as give you some inspiration that I’ve been loving:
- Draper James – I have been loving everything from Draper James lately. Their new bunny line is adorable for Easter and can also be worn all spring! I love this sweater, this phone case, and this key fob!
- Springtime Strawberry Lime Mango Crisp – All hail Angela Liddon. I’ve never had an Oh She Glows recipe that I didn’t love and I’m planning on making this spring crisp this Sunday!
- DIY Easter Eggs – When I was little, one of my favorite parts of Easter was decorating eggs and I love Southern Living’s unique take on it. I especially love the marble ones!
- Blackberry Lemon Cocktail – I love how refreshing this mocktail recipe is from Running to the Kitchen. Add some white wine or vodka to the recipe to turn it into a cocktail!
- Pink Blush – The dress I’m wearing in these photos is from Pink Blush. I just ordered three dresses from them that are all perfect for spring. They have the prettiest maxis for your spring break trip and will transition well into summer. Also, for all you soon to be mommas out there – they have maternity clothing as well!
What are some of your favorite Easter traditions?