Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love. Love for your spouse, your family, your friends, and most importantly, yourself! I love buying myself a few pretty things for Valentine’s Day and below I’ve listed what’s in my cart this year:
1. J.Crew Vintage Pajamas – There’s nothing better than a new set of cozy pajamas! These are perfect for Valentine’s Day but can also be worn all year long!
2. Heart Phone Case – I’m the kind of girl who likes a new phone case for every season and I think I just found mine for February!
3. Wallet – Looking at this wallet just made me happy. I love all the hearts and would be adorable inside any of your purses!
4. Ring Dish – I love ring dishes (I have WAY too many) but I love this one for your dresser or bedside table to hold all of your rings!
5. Silk Pillowcase – This is a game changer. If you purchase one thing from this list, let this pillowcase be it. Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is better for your hair and skin and this one is pink! Perfection.
6. Steve Madden Heels – I love all Steve Madden heels in this style and think these hot pink pair would be a perfect pop of color to any outfit!
7. MAC Lipstick – MAC lipsticks are some of my favorite and this pretty pink color will carry you from Valentine’s Day into spring!
8. Blush Tote – I always need totes to carry my computer in and this one is beautiful!
9. Heart Belt – If you don’t like wearing red or pink on Valentine’s Day, throw on this belt to be (sort of) festive without being a pink or red explosion.