Spring has the most beautiful weather. It’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket (name that movie). With the first day of spring being Monday, I thought it was the perfect time to share my spring must haves for this season!
1. Ruffles – Ruffles are so feminine and also remind me of spring. I love ruffled tops, skirts, and bags and pairing them with a masculine piece like a leather jacket. Here are a few of my favorites:
2. Tassels – I have been a little tassel obsessed lately and I don’t plan quitting my obsession anytime soon. Here are some tassels I’m loving:
3. Poms – Poms always remind me of the sun and the beach. Even if you’re landlocked, you can wear this spring trend. I got the clutch in these photos at Francessca’s and love the neutral of the straw but the color pop of the poms. Here are other fun poms:
4. Sunglasses – Spring is when I spend most of my time outdoors and that means I am always looking for a good pair of sunglasses to protect my eyes from the sun. My favorite sunglass style for my face are aviators so I have about five pairs of those but I’m really trying to branch out into different styles. Here are a few of my favorites:
5. Sunscreen – One of the things I’ve been focusing on in my 20s is taking care of my skin. I know I will thank myself in 20 years for making an effort now. I wear sunscreen on my face every day in my daily moisturizer but when I’m in the sun for a long time and I want sunscreen on my body too, I use this Coola Brand or Hang 10. I was just recently introduced to organic sunscreen and now I won’t ever go back. Your skin is our largest organ and I want to make sure I’m not slathering chemicals into it!
I hope after reading this post you are feeling ready for spring! What are some of your spring must haves? Let me know in the comment section below! Thanks for stopping by –
Photography by: Horn Photography and Design